100 Grove Street
Worcester, MA 01605
My office is centrally located in downtown Worcester, easily accessible to both Rts. 290 and 190, and nearby all the area college campuses.
Please allow extra time for parking as currently there is no central lot. Parking is available as follows:
- Metered parking along Grove, Faraday, Lancaster, and Prescott Streets
- Free parking at 90 Grove Street
- Free parking along Humboldt Ave (off Lancaster Street)
- Free parking behind building bordering Prescott Street (except where designated for #85).
- Please be aware: do not park in the lot across from "The Fix" restaurant on Grove St. unless you are prepared to pay a premium rate; I cannot validate.
Access to waiting area for Suite 307:
The building is undergoing renovation and currently has 2 ground-floor lobbies adjacent to each other.
You'll be entering the building through the newer lobby. Do not go up the short set of red stairs facing you. Instead, turn immediately to your right and pass through to the second, older lobby with a tall, wooden staircase. Take this tall staircase to the 2nd floor landing. Once on the 2nd floor landing, take 4 steps up to the left and immediately on your right is another staircase that will take you to the 3rd floor and my waiting area.
To access my waiting area via an elevator, follow the directions above but walk past the tall, wooden stairs and down the hall where there is an elevator on the left-hand side. Upon exiting the elevator, make 2 rights around the corner to my waiting area.