|Individual & Family Counseling
We all feel "stuck" at different times in our lives. Working together, we can identify changes you hope to make and strategies to achieve them. I work with individuals age 18+, and/or their families, who are seeking support and guidance in one or more of the following areas:
- Maintaining relationships
- Communicating effectively
- Navigating life transitions
Marital & Couples Counseling
Are blowups happening more frequently, or are you avoiding difficult conversations? Do you feel like "roommates" rather than partners? Are resentments starting to fester?
Couples who see me are often struggling with:
- Feeling misunderstood or devalued
- Not prioritizing or enjoying time together
- Conflicts about money, children, chores, or family
- Issues of trust or infidelity
It can be hard to come in and talk about problems in your most intimate relationship. And you may hesitate for fear of being "blamed" or "judged." But the focus of counseling is not to decide who is right and wrong. I work with couples to help each understand the other's perspective, learn to engage in respectful communication and compromise, and regain a loving connection based on empathy and trust.